Shipping & Maritime Law Textbooks in Nigeria
Looking for Shipping & Maritime Law Text Books in Lagos? You can buy law books in Lagos at Matog Limited. Matog Limited is the home for Shipping & Maritime Law Textbooks in Lagos. They stock an array of both local and international titles covering every aspect of Shipping & Maritime Practice and the Law, Case and Advocacy. You can place your order, we will deliver.
You can place your order with us today and get the best results in terms of pricing, speed of delivery and quality of books sold. We don’t sell pirated books. We supply books from only reputable publishers and authors.
Buy Law Books in Lagos- Shipping & Maritime Law Textbooks in Nigeria
- Essays on Nigerian shipping law by Louis Mbanefo, Sir. Publisher: Lagos, Nigeria: Professional Books, 2006.
- Nigeria maritime industry in perspective by Martins F O Ikhilae Publisher: Nigeria: Delink Ultimate Ventures, 2003.
- Shipping & international trade law: jurisdictional comparisons by David Lucas; Publisher: London: Sweet & Maxwell, 2014.
- Nigerian shipping laws by Louis Nnamdi Mbanefo; Nigeria. Publisher: Abingdon: Professional Books, 1983.
- The kernel concept of shipping operations, policies and strategies: the industry overview by Obed Ndikom Publisher: [Nigeria?]: Bunmico, 2006.
- Nigerian shipping cases by Louis Nnamdi Mbanefo Publisher: Abingdon, Oxon. Professional Books, 1987-1988.
- Nigerian maritime cabotage policy and law: the case and advocacy by Mike Igbokwe Publisher: Apapa, Lagos: One United Thursday Co., ©2006.
- Nigerian shipping cases. 1, 1907-1979 by Louis Nnamdi Mbanefo Publisher: Abingdon, Oxon. Professional Books, 1987.
- Nigerian shipping laws by Louis Nnamdi Mbanefo; Darnley Alexander Publisher: [Abingdon, Oxon]: Professional books, 1983.
- Limitation of liability for maritime claims by Patrick Griggs; Richard Williams; Jeremy Farr
- Essays in admiralty. Volume 2, Sustaining maritime development in West Africa by Jean Chiazor Anishere Publisher: England: Petrospot Limited, 2015.
- Admiralty law by Hilton Staniland Publication: Annual Survey of South African Law, (2013): 91-101
- Shipping law, by Robert Samuel Theodore Chorley Chorley, Baron; O C Giles; Great Britain. Publisher: London, Pitman, 1970.
Buying Law Books in Lagos ? Matog Limited also have the following Law Books titles for you to review on Shipping and Maritime Law.
- Shipping law by R P Grime publisher: London: Sweet & Maxwell, 1978.
- Shipping law by Martin Davies; Anthony Dicke Publisher: Sydney: Law Book Co., 1990.
- Maritime law by Christopher Hill Publisher: London; New York: Lloyd’s of London Press, 1989.
- Shipping law handbook by Michael Bundock; Publisher: London: LLP, 2003.
- Maritime law by Yvonne Baatz; publisher: London: Sweet & Maxwell, 2011.
- Casebook on shipping law by E R Hardy Ivamy publisher: London: Lloyd’s of London Press, 1978.
- Maritime law by Edgar Gold; Aldo E Chircop; Hugh M Kindred; Dalhousie University. Marine & Environmental Law Programme. Publisher: Toronto, Ont.: Irwin Law, 2003.
- Chorley and Giles’ shipping law by Robert Samuel Theodore Chorley Chorley, Baron; O C Giles; N J J Gaskell; C Debattista; R J Swatton Publisher: London : Pitman, 1987.
- Southampton on shipping law by University of Southampton. Institute of Maritime Law Publisher: London : Informa, ©2008.
- Admiralty and maritime law by Thomas J Schoenbaum Publisher: [St. Paul, MN] : Thomson/West, ©2011
- Shipping law by Martin Davies; Anthony Dickey ublisher: North Ryde, N.S.W : Law Book Company, 1995.
We are at your service. Buy Law Books in Lagos today, get in touch with Matog Limited, the friend of book and the leading company selling law books in Lagos. Chat with us. Call 08023200801, 08075765799. Send us an Order request now. Email email@example.com. You can also check our other titles at http://www.matoglimited.com/law-books/employment-labour-law/