Still trying to locate the list of law book dealers in Nigeria Africa, you are at home. Matog Limited has paid its dues. It is the only law book dealer in Nigeria that makes use of your pain problems t craft solutions to your needs. The company stores a vast array of law books. Of particular interest is its collections on Law books dealing with Human Rights Law. Permit us to present a few sample for your review.
- The quest for environmental justice: human rights and the politics of pollution by Robert D Bullard; Publisher: San Francisco : Sierra Club Books, 
- Law in transition: human rights, development and transitional justice by Ruth Margaret Buchanan; Peer Zumbansen; Publisher: Oxford, United Kingdom; Portland, Oregon: Hart Publishing, 2014.
- Human rights at work : perspectives on law and regulation by Colin F Fenwick; Tonia Novitz; Publisher: Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart Pub., 2010.
- Corporate social responsibility, human rights, and the law: multinational corporations in developing countries by Olufemi Amao Publisher: Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon; New York: Routledge, 2011.
- Human rights : law & practice in Nigeria by Okpara Okpara; Martin C Okany
Essays on human rights law in Nigeria by Akin Ibidapo-Obe Publisher: Lagos, Nigeria: Concept Publications, ©2005.
- The protection of human rights in African criminal proceedings by M Cherif Bassiouni; Ziyad Motala; Publisher: Dordrecht ; Boston : M. Nijhoff ; Norwell, MA : Distributed in the U.S.A. and Canada by Kluwer Academic Publishers, ©1995.
We did not make the list of law books dealers in Nigeria Africa for nothing. It is due to our conscious efforts to give you choices to make . Please take a look at these titles.
- The business of human rights : an evolving agenda for corporate responsibility by Aurora Voiculescu; Helen Yanacopulos; Publisher: London ; New York : Zed Books, ©2011.
- Human rights under African constitutions : realizing the promise for ourselves
- by ʻAbd Allāh Aḥmad Naʻīm; Publisher: Philadelphia, PA : University of Pennsylvania Press, 2003.
- Protecting human rights in Africa : roles and strategies of non-governmental organizations by Claude Emerson Welch Publisher: Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, ©1995.
- Where human rights begin : health, sexuality, and women in the new millennium by Wendy Chavkin; Ellen Chesler;
- The international politics of human rights : rallying to the R2P cause? by Mónica Serrano; Thomas G Weiss; Publisher: Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2014.
- Corporate social responsibility? : human rights in the new global economy by Charlotte Walker-Said; John Dunham Kelly; Publisher: Chicago ; London : University of Chicago Press, 2015. ©2015
- Human rights law and practice in Nigeria : an introduction by Osita Nnamani Ogbu Publisher: Enugu : CIDJAP, 1999.
- Compendium of human rights law by Abubakar Sadiq Ogwuche; Publisher: Lagos, Nigeria : Maiyati Chambers, ©2006.
- Human rights in the international public sphere : civic discourse for the 21st century by William Over Publisher: Stamford, Conn. : Ablex Pub. Corp., ©1999.
- The price of oil : corporate responsibility and human rights violations in Nigeria’s oil producing communities by Bronwen Manby; Human Rights Watch (Organization) , Publisher: New York : Human Rights Watch, ©1999.
- Enforcing economic, social, and cultural rights in Nigeria : rhetorics or reality? by Human Rights Law Service (Nigeria); Publisher: Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria : Human Rights Law Service, 2005.
- Cases and materials on human rights law by Fred F Odibei Publisher: Port Harcourt, Nigeria : Pearl Publishers, 2011.
- Justiciability of human rights law in domestic jurisdictions by Alice Diver; Jacinta Miller; Publisher: Cham : Springer,  ©2016
- Actions and judicial activism in Nigerian human rights law by Fargaz E Mudiaga-Odje, Jr. Publisher: Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria : EF. Ola Associates, 1999.
- Law, reproductive health & human rightsby Joy Ezeilo; Women Aid Collective (WACO
- Know your rights : provisions of the human rights chapter of the Nigerian Constitution, 1999 : chapter iv–fundamental rights by Constitutional Rights Project.; Publisher: Surulere, Lagos (Nigeria) : Constitutional Rights Project, 2000.
- Globalization and law : trade, rights, war by Adam Gearey Publisher: Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, ©2005.
- Guide to human rights litigation in Nigeria by Clement Nwankwo; Melissa Crow Publisher: Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria : Constitutional Rights Project, 1994.
- Human rights : history, ideology & law by Martin U Gasiokwu Publisher: Jos, Nigeria : Fab Educational Books, 2003.
- Law, human rights, and the administration of justice in Nigeria : essays in honour of Hon. Justice Muhammed Lawal Uwais, CJN by Muhammed Tawfiq Ladan; Mohammed Lawal Uwais; Ahmadu Bello University. Faculty of Law.; Publisher: Zaria, Nigeria : Dept. of Public Law, Faculty of Law, ABU, 2001.
- Human rights and the law by Neera Bharihoke; Publisher: New Delhi, India : Serials Publications, 2009.
- HIV/AIDS, human rights and law by Olaide A Gbadamosi Publisher: Benin City, Nigeria : Network for Justice & Democracy, 2005.
- Human rights on gender, sex and the law in Nigeria by Yinka Olomojobi Publisher: Lagos : Princeton Publishing Co., 2013.
- Human rights of women : a compilation of international human rights treaties and instruments by Obiageli Nwankwo; Civil Resource Development and Documentation Centre (Nigeria) Publisher: Nigeria : Peculiar Instincts, 2005.
- Human rights in international law by Emmanuel Omoh Esiemokhai Publisher: Lagos, Nigeria : Majesin Academic Press, 1991
- The bail process & human rights in Nigeria by Akin Ibidapo-Obe; Clement Nwankwo Publisher: Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria : Constitutional Rights Project, 1992.
- Law, cases and policies on energy, mineral resources, climate change, environment, water, maritime and human rights in Nigeria by Muhammed Tawfiq Ladan Publisher: Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria : Ahmadu Bello University Press Limited, 2009.
- International law, human rights and development : essays in honour of Professor Akindele Babatunde-Oyebode by Akin Ibidapo-Obe; T F Yerima; Akindele Babatunde-Adebola; Publisher: Ekiti State, Nigeria : Faculty of Law, University of Ado-Ekiti, 2004
- Thoughts on human rights and education by Kayode Eso; Yemi Akinseye-George Publisher: Ibadan, Nigeria : St. Paul’s Publishing House, 2008.
- Cases and materials on human rights in Nigeria by Richard Akinnola; Civil Liberties Organisation (Nigeria); Publisher: Lagos, Nigeria : Civil Liberties Organisation, 1995
- Perspectives on human rights by Awa U Kalu; Yemi Osinbajo; Publisher: Lagos : Federal Ministry of Justice, ©1992.
- Democracy and human rights in Nigeria : issues and perspectives by Andrew A Ovienloba; Publisher: Benin City, Nigeria : Justice, Development, and Peace Commission (JDPC) of the Catholic Archdiocese of Benin City, 2002.
- Cases and materials on human rights in Nigeria by B Bosede; O Agbakoba; O Onagoruwa Publisher: Lagos (Nigeria) : Civil Liberties Organisation, 1994.
- International law and domestic human rights litigation in Africa by Magnus Killander Publisher: [Pretoria] : Pretoria University Law Press (PULP), 2010.
If you can see from the above that our claim to make the list of law books dealers in Nigeria is not a fluke but by deliberate actions to allow you room to navigate. You can’t find the book on Human Rights Law here, do not be discouraged, give us a call on 08023200801, 08075765799. We also wait to receive your order via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Business Enquiry form can also be help here.