We are the No 1 Law Books Sellers in Nigeria. We the best suppliers of Law Books, Professional Books, Family Law Books Company.
Family Law Books Titles by Nigeria Authors
Family law in Nigeria by E I Nwogugu Publisher: Ibadan : Heinemann Educational Books (Nigeria), 1974.
- Modern family law in Southern Nigeria by Samuel Nwankwo Chinwuba Obi
Publisher: London : Sweet & Maxwell ; Lagos : African Universities Press, 1966.
- Nigerian family law, by Alfred B Kasunmu; Jeswald W Salacuse Publisher: Kongo, Zaria (Nigeria) : Tamaza Pub., 1998.
- Family law by Margaret Chinyere Onokah Publisher: Ibadan : Spectrum Books, 2003.
- Family violence by Diane Andrews Henningfeld;
- Basic principles of family law in Nigeria by I P Enemo Publisher: Ibadan, Nigeria : Spectrum Books Limited, 2008.
- Modern Nigeria Family Law with Marriage Act and Matrimonial Causes Act by E A Odike Publisher: Uwani-Enugu [Nigeria] : Renaissance Publishers in association with Ferdinand Oparanozie, 2003.
- Family law in Nigeria by Nwogugu, Ibadan: Heinemann Educational Books (Nigeria), 1990.
- Modern Family Law in Southern Nigeria by Obi, S.N.C., London: Sweet & Maxwell, 1966.
- The international survey of family law by Andrew Bainham; International Society on Family Law. Publisher: Bristol: Family Law, 2003.
- What next in Nigerian family law? By E I Nwogugu; Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies. Publisher: Lagos: Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, 2006
- Readings in family law: a comparative approach by F O McOliver; E O Ugiagbe Publisher: Benin City [Nigeria]: Mareh Publishers, ©2003.
- Nigerian family law: principles, cases, statutes and commentaries by Itsejuwa Esanjumi Sagay Publisher: Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria: Malthouse Press, 1999.
- A uniform Nigerian family law by Abdullahi Dantani Zuru Publisher: Ottawa: National Library of Canada, 1986.
- Laws of Matrimonial Causes, Adesanya, S.A., Ibadan: Ibadan University Press, 1973.
- Modern Nigerian family law & practice: with full commentary on the Matrimonial Causes Rules 1983 by Ajuzie C Osondu Publisher: Lagos : Printable Publishing Company, 2012.
- Selected cases on criminal law, torts, family law, commercial transactions: with Sale of Goods Act and Hire Purchase Act by Chigozie Nwagbara Publisher: Lagos, Nigeria: TAIT Publishers, ©1998
- Nigerian Family Law: Principles, Cases, Statutes and Commentaries by Sagay, I., Ikeja: Malthouse Press Ltd, 1999.
- Land law in Nigeria by Adefi M Olong Publisher: Lagos: Malthouse Press, 2011.
We are Law Books Seller Lagos Nigeria
Our research about Family Law Textbooks have also taken us to position to supply you the Family Law Textbook by foreign Authors. We have the contacts with publishers worldwide to source for your required textbook at short notices. We listen to you and design our deliver to meet your requirement
Family Law Textbook by Foreign Authors
- Family law by Jonathan Herring Publisher: Boston: Pearson, 2015.
- Family law by Mary Welstead; Susan S M Edwards Publisher: Oxford, United Kingdom : Oxford University Press, 
- Family law by Robert E Oliphant; Nancy Ver Steegh Publisher: New York, NY : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business,  ©2013
- Understanding family law by John DeWitt Gregory; Peter N Swisher; Robin Fretwell Wilson Publisher: New Providence, NJ : LexisNexis, 
- The family law handbook by Maree Livermore Publisher: Pyrmont, N.S.W. : Thomson Reuters, 2013
- Family law trial evidence handbook : rules and procedures for effective advocacy
- by Steven N Peskind; American Bar Association. Section of Family Law. Publisher: Chicago, Illinois : ABA, Section of Family Law, 
- Family law by Brian Bix Publisher: New York : Oxford University Press, 2013.
- Family law by Susan Heenan; Anna Heenan Publisher: Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013.
- Family law by Kate Standley Publisher: Basingstoke : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013.
- Family law from A to Z by Conlon Timothy J.; Mark K Gubinsky; Evan M Kirshenbaum; Robert D Oster; Kerry I Rafanelli; Richard E Updegrove; National Business Institute. Publisher: Eau Claire, WI : NBI, ©2013.
- Family law by Louise Crowley Publisher: Dublin, Ireland : Round Hall, 2013.
- Family law by Tony Wragg Publisher: London : Sweet & Maxwell, 2013.
- Family law by William P Statsky Publisher: Clifton Park, NY : Delmar Cengage Learning, 
- Family law by Ruth Ballantyne; Helen Elizabeth Colebrook Publisher: Wellington: LexisNexis NZ Limited, 2014
- Family law by Anne M O Griffiths; John M Fotheringham; Frankie McCarthy; Lilian Edwards Publisher: Edinburgh: Sweet & Maxwell/Thomson Reuters, 2013
- Family law by Anthony Dickey Publisher: Pyrmont, N.S.W.: Thomson Reuters (Professional) Australia Limited, 2013.
- Family law by Leslie J Harris Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Kluwer Law International, 2013.
- Family law handbook 2013 by Jane Sendall Publisher: Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013.
Law Books Dealers in Nigeria-Reaching Us
We understand that finding your current requirement may be difficult, that is where we are your choice. We the solution you have been looking for. We remain your dependable law books dealers in Nigeria. We have also made it easier for you to reach us. Call 08023200801, 08075765799. Write to info@matoglimited. You are better with filing our business enquiry form on the right of this page. We will get back to you in minutes.